Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm on a roll

Hi all

I am on scrapping roll and its feeling great.. lots of inspiration and not a lot of time - i am so itching to get thigns done and i am waiting for saturday so i can complete some more.. can not wait !!

So i have set myself a challenge to get 5 los done for April - i think its acheiveable..so far i am at 2, but 1 is for a challenge only.. and 1 for fun.. so its all good.

Heres my lo for kiu - sorry for the crappy photo.. need a new camera..
This is of Dawson - he completes our family...

 
A close up !


Trini looking cute..


My little terrortot.. lol
such an attitude..
 At the playground..

Dawsons balancing act..lol

Look mum no hands!!...lol.


I am so lucky they are both great kids and they keep us busy, but we wouldnt have it any other way !!

Have a great Thursday and Friday..
Happy Scrappin
Bek x

No comments:

Post a Comment