Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapping to share and other things lol..

Today i managed to scrap.. yay for me.. it was a class and the work is in progress, but i should be able to share later in the week. It was okay, but pretty much left to our own devices.  Lucky for me i am not a newbie so was able to pick it up quickly and teach my gf at the same time the techniques involved. A little disappointed really but at least we got something done.
So onto scrapping i can share - i did these a while ago and havent uploaded.. - me and my camera have been having differences lately - so we have compromised and this is what we have come up with

This was a present for Caley, our neice.


This was taken at the above event ..
my fave pic of Darrel

My fave lo of the year so far ..





love this one too done last year using websters


trying my hand at grunge..




Well thats all for scrapping los for now - have a few more on the go and off to the shed to scrap some more.. all by the fire with a glass of wine for company ...hmmm..


Not the greatest shot, but i love it.. daddy and his bubba boy..



Trinity and Dawson.. "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bubba!!"
Her fave saying at the moment.




Before  i go i am heading over to here at 7.30 tonight http://alilsomethin.blogspot.com/ make sure you take a look...


Until then - happy scrapping ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment