Thursday, July 21, 2011

Woo Hooo.. !!! Another one to share and some exciting news.

Woo Hoo !  I am loving scrapping again and my mojo is back in full swing.
Mind you, it helps that i have a scrapping muse whos cute as a button. I am lovng the STB challenges and i have been hanging out to do some..
I am getting such great shots at the moment of Dawson growing and learning, its such a beautiful sight.
As much i am complaining about the early starts and the feeds, he is such a happy and delightful little boy who makes gorgeous noises and never really gives us much trouble unlike his sister, lol.
This is for Scrap the Boys.. July Challenge.
Find the challenge here : http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/2011/07/stb-july-challenge.html
The challenge was to use the word PLAY in the title and some masking tape.



Giggle and Play.

 I am really enjoying getting messy with my paints. A few of my past layouts have been like this - i think its becoming an addiction in itself at the moment.
Mind you they are very simple at the moment - another thing i am enjoying as with 2 small kids i dont have time to stuff around. Paints and mists dry really quickly so its easy to do. I have always been a fast scrapper once i have my idea, in some senses, but even more so now. I have been scrapping some sketches i have done in the past that i never released and this has made it so easy to get some pages down.
I am loving playing around with different styles and some of the layouts i have done have been really fun to do and the more traditional ones look quite involved, but they are still completed withn 2 hrs so thats not bad.

DT NEWS :

Well i think its okay to announce this - i have been accepted to design for Scrap with V.
I was just glancing at the email thinking it was a rejection email, (had plenty of these lately from SM) that i had to re read it to make sure they were saying welcome.. lol.
I am so excited to have been chosen for the Aussie Team and am working with some very talented ladies both here in Oz and around the world...wow there is some huge talent out there..
Cant wait to get started. !!! Thanks for having me aboard Julie.
You can find the site here : http://www.scrapwithv.blogspot.com/ and the shop here : https://scrapbookkits.com.au/index.php?route=common/home.

Well thats all i have for now.. i am running my first crop tommorrow night. Cant wait..
Better run have a great night :)
Bec xx

1 comment:

  1. Love that layout of your little boy. Looking forward to working with you on scrapthatsong

    ReplyDelete