Saturday, October 1, 2011

October already !

Oh my gosh where has the time gone ?
October here already!

Well i have been creating again cant share anything yet until its all up.. but i have this one and i would say this one is my faves of the year, this one has been entered in the Scrap the Boys  for this month.

I love Charms Creations.. and her lollipops are my fave product of hers as theyre so bright.  I also love a lil somethin and their banners are just so cool, so when this challenge came up i knew exactly in my stash where i would go.

This is what i came up with !




Photos a bit grainy, but  i like this one alot. Charms lollipop is perfect for this challenge as is the lil somethin banner.
I also have a chipchopshop yellow doily and a lovely bits and bobs button.. love it all ..
Why not have a go??

Black with 2 Challenge is up soon and so is Scrap that Song so if you can find time, have a go !
Also Scrapwithv have their new Oct kits out soon too, so keep an eye out..

Thats it from me for now..
Chat soon
Bek xx

No comments:

Post a Comment