Thursday, October 13, 2011

SO SO EXCITED !! I can Share now !!

HellooOOOOOO!!!!

FINALLY I CAN SHARE !! WOOT WOOT !!!

I am now a DT member of another Challenge Team - Southern Girls Challenge Team.. i am SO excited !

I am very humbled and honoured to make the team with some very inspiring artists.. so hello to you all on Lous Team (which i am on) and a BIG hello to everyone who visits here because of SGC..

You can find Southern Girls Challenges here: http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-29-slugs-and-snails-and.html with their current challenge as well.

Just a quick one today as i have alot of things on the go.. but just wanted to let you all know that i am so excited.

I have now made 4 gorgeous teams and i love them all. I am getting around to visiting all the blogs.. so please bare with me i will get there.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by..

No comments:

Post a Comment