Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New month.. new layout..

Hi Everyone..

As i will be having to do a few layout shares and everyone hasnt got their new posts up yet, i will be sharing over the next few days or the week as they come out..

This is the November sketch for Scrap with V, its a rocking sketch and i loved this doing this layout for it.
The Dt absoloutely nailed this sketch and so many different twists.. check out the amazing dts examples here : Scrapbook Kits - Scrap with V .
This is the sketch :



This is my take on the sketch :


Materials:
PP: Prima Prima Prima.. lol and a bit of websters.. lol.
I liked the twine actually and although i had never used it like that before i found it quite easy to position after thinking it was going to be hard. I think the letters are Authentqiue but i am not sure.. i have brought so much Authentique lately that i am not sure.. Maybe you can tell me...lol.. I have a button from Lovely Bits and Bobs.. the doily i found in my stash..and the butterfly would you believe is just my ms punch punched into some left over green packaging that had a glossy side to it from one of the kids toys? He he.. so many things you can do when you think outside the square thats why i love scrapping so much..


This is Trinity just on 10 mths.. last year.
Journalling reads - "my girl you are no shrinking voilet" which is a quote my friend Lisa describes her with and shes absoloutely right.
She certainly lets you know shes around thats for sure..

On  a personal note..
I have decided that life is too short about worrying about things that arent in my control, so at the moment i am concentrating on the here and now and the positives in life. Something i should have done long ago.

At the moment i am grateful for :

* Having a beautiful family
* Having a wonderful hubby who takes wonderful care of me and my kids and allows me to stay at home to care for them.
* Having happy and healthy kids..
* Having a fantastic supportive family that adores our two kids.
* Having great friends on line and in real life who i love very dearly (and dont unfortunately get to see enough of.)
* Being on 4 wonderful Dt spots that all inspire me to create and allow me to have some selfish "me" time.
* Having a great Dt team on Scrap that Song as they are all wonderful artists who come up with clever and creative songs each month for others to be inspired by!

What are you grateful for? Let me know in my comments or blog about it then provide me a link so i can see..  i would love to hear about your stories too.. !

Back with more shares soon..
 Happy Scrappin
Bek xx




No comments:

Post a Comment