Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am so lucky lucky lucky... lol..

Me again..lol !

I am SO lucky, i was asked to be asked to be a GD to 2 blogs this month !

Beyond the Door..

I was asked by the lovely Catie Unger to do a GD spot on Beyond the door...
Beyond the Door for those of you who havent tried it is a great little blog that challenges you to scrap the colours or sentiments of a room chosen by Catie. There have been some fantastic rooms lately and i have really loved playing along !


Heres the Room we were inspired to create from :


Beyond the Door - February Challenge

Arent the colours amazing ?? I loved this room.. so funky and different..so bold and striking..
So i came up with Darrels favourite layout of all time...

CRAWL..


Crawl -Rebekkah Lynch
 I loved this room ! Thanks for the opportunity Catie, i really appreciate it, and i feel so privledged to be this months Guest Designer for Beyond the Door along with their amazing team !

I hope you can all give Caties challenge a go. !
Would love to see some of your takes on this challenge !

Bek xox


As you can see on the above lo too..  i have used a lovely Charms Creations lollipop too.. I am just in love with her flowers and try to use one on all my los ..funny... they just seem to go with everything and i am going to the sale this week too ..


Come back tommorrow i will be sharing Scrap that song and challenge heaven challenges..

Bek xox

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bek!
    Well deserved and a beautiful lo and photo of Dawson! xx

    ReplyDelete