Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scrap with v!, Scrap that song


God its Feb already and i havent posted yet ?

Wow.. i promise i am getting better at it now..

Well all i can say is that i am busy but i have things to share, so at least i can do that !

 Scrap with v  has the current sketch up.. why not have a go??
Awesome prizes..

Heres the sketch :





My take.. In da hood !!




I have had this layout in my head for a few weeks now and when i saw the Feb sketch i knew i had to do it..
This particular day sees Dawson in winter, it was really cold, but the beanie i had been given was a little big and fell on top of his head when i put it on. He was asleep when i put it on originally, but then woke up and went back to sleep.. so cute.. had to get a photo before i took it off again..lol!

I am loving my scrapping at the moment, i feel like i am enjoying it more, i am inspired to create and dont feel like i "have" to either. Its nice to have a kit arrive every few months to play with to give you another challenge to create with, but also challenges to keep you active and entertained..

Thanks Jules for the amazing sketch.. Jules sketches are fantastic and i think i have done some of my best work with her sketches i think, so keep them coming!



Scrap that Song...

STRONGER




This month over at Scrap That Song , our challenge this month is a break up song..
Sick of the lovey dovey songs this month in challenges?
Well we did something different..

This is my song Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.. i personally can relate to the song and it really does ring true for me. I think its a great break up song.. Why not choose your own song??

Entries are due by midnight 29th Feb...


Thanks for stopping by
Happy scrapping
Bek xox








No comments:

Post a Comment